Why are all nighters important?
The Christian life is a supernatural life. God is still raising world changers
Communing with the Holy Spirit is the secret to supernatural power, Isaiah 40:31, Psalm 91:9-16
Choose when and where. If you can do it somewhere which is not your regular place, it’s better. e.g basement, in the church
Before the day of the all night
What is the purpose of the all night?
- Understand a topic – have one or two books at hand on the topic
- To increase faith – have some sermons ready to listen from your man of God
- To seek God – Pick a book talking about a dimension of God and explore. Jehovah Rapha, Elohim, Jehovah Rohi, etc.
- Petition – Write what and who you will be praying for?
- Communing with the Holy Spirit – Books about the Holy Spirit and the gifts
What are your expectations?
- I will leave with revelations.
- I will leave with a vision.
- I will leave with next steps on what to do concerning the ministry
On the day of the all night
- Try to sleep about 3 hours and wake up before 11PM.
- Get 5 hour energy.
- It works better than coffee if you may need it.
- Get some music and sermons downloaded on a device without internet.
- Please cut yourself from the internet.
- I suggest you aren’t close to your phone at all.
- Go with a special notebook for communication between you and the Holy Spirit.
- This isn’t your regular notebook.
simple format i use from the lords prayer
- Thanksgiving and praise, psalm 100:4
- Be writing things in your special book of what God has done for you. Just meditate on his goodness
- Don’t be in a hurry, psalm 37:7
- Spend about 2 hours thanking and worshiping Him. Have your special playlist playing
- Purpose and love: church, lost souls, disciples, Luke 19:10, Matthew 28:19
- Have prophetic scriptures
- Have lost people to pray for
- Have mega-church scriptures: Matthew 6:9, 1 chronicle 4:10, Galatians 4:19, Psalms 2:8, Ezekiel 36:37
- Provision: What he thinks I need, 1 John 5:14-15
- Holy Spirit leading, Luke 11:11-14
- Wisdom, 1 Kings 3:5-13
- Have scriptures for each of these
- People: Your own needs and that of others
- What has God said, John 15:7. Have scriptures to back everything